Let’s go back to the psychotherapy myths.
The next one sounds like this:
Therapy is only for really serious problems.
Do you consider psychotherapy to be a last-resort option? Mental health challenges affect millions of people around the world. And it’s not only about some big troubles. Yes, a psychotherapist can deal with depression, anxiety, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, PTSD, health anxiety, specific phobias, eating disorders, addictions etc.
But in reality, psychotherapy can help you in building a more fulfilling, meaningful life. Services of Rostyslav Shemechko can also be helpful for anyone who wants to learn how to manage stressful life situations, such as:
- Identify ways to manage emotions
- Resolve relationship conflicts and learn better ways to communicate
- Deal with parenting challenges
- Cope with crisis, illness, grief, loss and death
- Overcome emotional trauma related to abuse or violence
- Work on self-esteem issues
- Manage to set and reach goals
- Resolve job or career issues
Individual, couple, relationship and family therapy services are available. Schedule an appointment by calling 6478669061.