Have you ever heard this phrase? It seems like we all have been there. It’s a piece of advice that doesn’t help but makes you feel worse
If you want to help, try to suggest any specific way to calm down or solve the problem. So, what can you say instead?
- Do you want to talk about it? I’m here when you’re ready.
- What can I do to help today?
- How are you managing?
- You’re not alone — I may not understand exactly how you feel, but you’re not alone.
- You’re important to me.
- That sounds like it’s really hard; how are you coping?
- I’m really sorry you’re going through this, and I’m here for you if you need me.
There is more care in these words, isn’t it?
For help or advice, you can schedule an appointment with Rostyslav Shemechko by calling 647-866-9061 or contacting him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Health Line