It is always better to prevent a problem, than to try to find a way to cope with it. So, we collected for you some tips that will help you save your mental health:
- get closer to nature,
- learn to understand and manage your feelings,
- talk to someone you trust to support,
- try to make the most of your money and get help with debt problems,
- get more from your sleep,
- be kind and help create a better world,
- keep moving,
- eat healthy food,
- be curious and open-minded to new experiences,
- be aware of using drugs or alcohol to cope with difficult feelings,
- plan things to look forward to.
For help or advice, schedule an appointment with Rostyslav Shemechko at 647-866-9061 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Free psychological assistance during the war in Ukraine is available.
Source: Mental Health