Stress can be helpful. Occasionally we may need some stimulation to be more efficient. Reducing your everyday stress levels can improve the quality of your life, especially, when you can do both: exclude triggers and avoid time-killers.
The following are few tips:
– start using automatic payment to automate all of your financial obligations;
– try to share your responsibility, even if you are the only one who can do all of the tasks yourself;
– do one thing at a time – sometimes multitasking can save your time, but usually it can lead to mistakes which you will need to fix afterwards;
– declutter – look around at anything that is cluttering up your room and get rid of it or find a better place for it;
– avoid everything that stands between you and fun.
Which option seems to be the hardest to implement?