Exercising can both keep your body and mind sound. Here there are several fitness tips to help you cope with stress or anxiety:
- 5 X 30: Jog, walk, bike, or dance 3-5 times a week for 30 minutes.
- Set small daily goals and aim for daily consistency rather than perfect workouts.
- Find forms of exercise that are fun or enjoyable. Extroverted people often like classes and group activities. People who are more introverted often prefer solo pursuits.
- Distract yourself with a portable media player to download audiobooks, podcasts, or music. Give yourself one more reason to enjoy.
- Recruit an “exercise buddy.” It’s often easier to stick to your exercise routine when you have to stay committed to a friend, partner, or colleague.
- Be patient when you start a new exercise program.
For help or advice, you can schedule an appointment with Rostyslav Shemechko at 647-866-9061 or email@example.com. Free psychological assistance during the war in Ukraine is available.