Sometimes you are aware of a problem you are facing, but sometimes, it can be just a feeling that something is wrong. That’s why it is very helpful to notice these signs which will signal that you might need therapy:
- thinking about or coping with the issue takes up at least an hour each day;
- the problem is embarrassing to the point that you want to hide from others;
- the issue has caused your quality of life to decrease;
- the issue has negatively affected school, work, or relationships;
- you rearrange your lifestyle to accommodate the problem.
If you are still hesitant, you are always welcome to call 647-866-9061 and we’ll clarify the details.