Learn how to self-analyze honestly and feel proud of yourself.
If you are used to planning your new year, and even if you are not, now is the right time to look back and to review the results.
There are a few rules as to how to make it right:
- Keep records. If you write your daily achievements, you will have an excellent motivational tool for the future and the real picture of what is done
- Be honest. If your goals were too easy to reach, then you aimed too low. And if they were really hard or your goals are still too far from realization – analyze. Don’t let yourself think that “I was too lazy”. Answer these 3 questions instead:
– was it really my goal? (or do I really want it?)
– was it possible to achieve my goal on time?
– did your goal change?
- Review what you have learned and make a record of your achievements.
Stay tuned to find out how to plan your 2020 and not to lose your focus the whole year!