It seems like everyone is familiar with the feeling that you don’t have any more resources to go on doing your work or volunteering. Especially when you are under a lot of stress. Keep in mind that you waste your strength every time you are:
- trying to make a point to others,
- pretend to be someone else,
- force yourself to do what you don’t want to do,
- withhold emotions,
- compare yourself with others,
- trying to control others,
- beating yourself up,
- holding on to your resentment,
- afraid of other people’s reactions.
Do you agree?
For help or advice, you can schedule an appointment with Rostyslav Shemechko at 647-866-9061 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Free psychological assistance during the war in Ukraine is available.