Do you still have to care about this white elephant? Childhood traumas sound like:
– My parents never valued me. It seems to me that they loved my younger sister more, and I was always in the background. Even now, I think I don’t deserve to buy a new thing or just relax. These things are not for me …
– I still fear the aggressive men. They remind me of my dad, who was very strict with us. When I talk to such a man, I feel paralyzed by fear
– I still see a drunk dad beating my mom in my dreams and I’m afraid she will die
– I always had to do what my mother wanted. Otherwise, she shouted and said she did not love me.
– My parents always told me that I was dumb and that they were ashamed of me. That’s why I started drinking and running away from home as I was young …
It’s not an easy way and requires some effort from you, but we can handle it.
You can easily book a consultation with Rostyslav Shemechko following the link below.