More and more new diseases, epidemics and even a pandemic in the world … So many proofs that life is dangerous. Especially if you suffer from hypochondria. There are several options on how to beat it and stay calm.
– Stay offline. Stop googling your symptoms. Dr. Google isn’t the one who never lies.
– Stick with one doctor. The one, who knows you and your history. Don’t lose your time starting from the very beginning and explaining your medical history to the new doctor.
– Forget the permanent self-checks. Focus on something aside from your body. It’s much healthier and more productive.
– Be active. Don’t let your mind look for symptoms related to the illnes
– Find support. Join a group or find a professional to cope with hypochondria instead of the symptoms.
You are more than welcome to book the consultation with Rostyslav Shemechko by phone or through our website. Rostyslav Shemechko can also work with you on skype if needed.