Regardless of which approach you choose, it is crucial to have a clear goal in mind so that you don’t lose sight of it along the way. So, let’s review the fundamental principles of SMART planning:
- Specific. The goals have a desired outcome that is clearly understood.
- Measurable. You need to have a quantifiable objective so that you can track progress.
- Achievable. Goals need to be realistic to maintain the enthusiasm to try to achieve them.
- Realistic. Don’t set goals just as an exercise for something to do.
- Timely. Goals should have a deadline.
These five rules will help you turn your dream into a goal you can reach. Are your goals SMART this year?
For help or advice, you can schedule an appointment with Rostyslav Shemechko by calling 647-866-9061 or contacting him at email@example.com.