According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 1 in 13 globally suffers from anxiety. The WHO reports that anxiety disorders are the most common mental disorders worldwide with specific phobia, major depressive disorder and social phobia being the most common anxiety disorders.
So, you have to know, that it’s a normal part of life to experience occasional anxiety. But it’s strongly recommended to see a psychotherapist if you:
- feeling nervous, irritable, or on edge,
- having a sense of impending danger, panic or doom,
- having an increased heart rate,
- breathing rapidly, sweating, and/or trembling,
- feeling weak or tired,
- difficulty concentrating,
- having trouble sleeping,
- experiencing gastrointestinal problems.
The picture in FB stories will help you see the difference between everyday anxiety or an anxiety disorder.
Or you can call 647-866-9061 and schedule the consultation.